You've survived Thanksgiving! Hooray!
And, if you're like the majority of folks, you find yourself with leftover turkey, and potatoes, and gravy, and cranberry sauce. Sure, leftovers are a good thing. But after you've eaten so much turkey and potatoes, it can get old - fast. Here's a fun way to combine some fan favorites! Leftovers + Pizza!
Holiday Leftover Pizza
1 tube biscuit dough (i.e. Pillsbury)
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp garlic
1 c mashed potatoes
1/4 c milk
1 c shredded Cheddar cheese
2 c chopped cooked turkey
1 c cranberry sauce
3/4 c stuffing
1/2 c turkey gravy
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Form biscuit dough into a ball and roll it into a rectangle on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake the biscuit dough 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in 10-inch skillet
- Add garlic, mashed potatoes and milk and stir to combine
- Add 1/2 c Cheddar cheese and stir to combine.
- Spread potato mixture over hot, partially baked crust.
- Layer turkey, cranberry sauce and stuffing over potato mixture.
- Drizzle gravy over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted.