By: Amanda Narcisi
Summers n Pittsburgh bring BBQ and dinners on the porch. Many times a dessert is needed that can bring out the taste of that cool IPA. Sweet Grilled Peaches is an easy, but fancy dessert to impress anyone.
- Peaches-1 for each guest
- Light Brown Sugar
- Goat Cheese
- Light the Grill. If you don't have a grill this can be done in an oven. Heat to 350 and place a cookie sheet in the bottom to catch melting sugar.
- Cut Peaches in half and pull the pit creating a crater in the peach. Don't scoop out any peach, just the pit.
- Place the Peaches crater side down on the hot grill. Close lid. (Oven rack if inside using oven)
- Flip over once when peach has softened and a black line from the grill formed.
- Scoop Light Brown Sugar into the crater. The more the better. Close lid to the grill. Check on in about 5 minutes. Brown Sugar should have melted.
- Remove Peaches from grill crater side up.
- Using your hands crumble goat cheese into the pit and over the top of the Peach. Again use as much Goat Cheese as you like. Recommend a rounded tablespoon per crater.
- Top with Honey. This is also to taste.
- Serve with knife and fork.